Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Users not happy with new Facebook changes


Facebook made huge changes, again, and people are less than pleased, again! "Instead of defaulting to your friends' most recent posts, the News Feed (which people hated when it was introduced) is now topped in many cases by what Facebook calls "Top Stories" for you." I've seen many people complain on my news feed today, things like "If it's not broke, don't fix it." I personally don't mind the changes. Facebook is trying to stay current and on top of their game, and if they don't change, they will fail miserably, like let's say MySpace? Personally, I think everybody is complaining because they don't understand it! Give it a chance and if you really hate then follow through with your threats and go to Google+!! Although, I don't think anybody is going anywhere; people are much too addicted to Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment